Hunts Ground Road
BS34 8QU Bristol
Size50,000-200,000 ft² / 4,645-18,580 m² (approx. 460-1,860 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Strategically located headquarter office development with planning permission for 160,000 sq ft office premise, 525 car spaces.
- Immediately adjacent to Parkway Station
- Connectivity to London
- Major infrastructure improvement
- Sustainable development
- Column free space
- Planning permission
- Alternatively buildings for 50,000 sq ft
The Approach is a major headquarter office development with planning permission for 160,000 sq ft with 525 car spaces and 250 cycle bays. The scheme has been designed to city centre standards with quality elevations, double height reception and a full height central atrium. The building has excellent natural light and offers column free floor plates averaging 30,000 sq ft with 3.2 metre finished floor to ceiling height. The highly sustainable building is targeted at BREEAM Excellent and EPC A. The site could take up to 200,000 sq ft and consideration will be given to buildings from 50,000 sq ft.
Location and Transport
The Approach is located immediately adjacent to Parkway Station on the northern edge of Bristol. The site also has fantastic access to the M32 via a new link road. Public transport has been greatly enhanced by the electrification of the main line to London and completion of Metrobus offering efficient travel to the city centre and Cribbs Causeway.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.