Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
1 Temple Way
BS2 0BY Bristol
Size50,000-150,000 ft² / 4,645-13,935 m² (approx. 460-1,390 desks)
Glassfields is s development site – subject to planning located on Temple Way and Avon Street which borders Bristol’s core office district.
- Design and build options available
- 5 minutes from Temple Meads station
- Prime office location
- New key point...
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Building - Plot 1||100,000||9,290.30||Unknown|
|Building - Plot 3||50,000||4,645.15||Unknown|
The landlord is working up new building designs but an occupier for a whole building could currently influence the design and finishes and have a bespoke building.
Location and Transport
Glassfields is located at Temple Quay, the core office district near Temple Meads station. The site is prominently positioned fronting Temple Way and Avon Street.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.