- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
With a prominent position the Prudential Buildings offers high quality office space, refurbished communal areas and excellent bike storage.
- Ground floor manned reception
- Male & female WCs on each floor
- Two 10 person passenger lifts
- Excellent cycle storage and shower facilities
- Air conditioning
- Raised access floors
- Suspended ceilings
- Recessed LG compliant lighting
The property has recently been refurbished to a high specification and benefits from the following:
- New VRV air conditioning system
- Low energy LED lighting
- Exposed plastered ceilings
- Excellent floor to ceiling height
- Galvanised perimeter trunking
- Refurbished lift lobby
The office space will benefit from
- Secure parking space
- Secure cycle store and shower facilities
- Newly refurbished Manned Reception
- 2 x 10 person passenger lifts
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
Prudential Buildings is situated in a prominent position in the heart of Bristol City Centre on the corner of Wine Street and High Street with views over Castle Park.
The building is a ten minute walk from Temple Meads Station and within two minutes of the retail hub of Cabot Circus, Broadmead and the Galleries shopping centre. In addition, a wide range of restaurants and bars are close by in Corn Street.
The building comprises a refurbished office building arranged over ground, lower ground and 6 upper floors with lower ground car parking and Platinum rated cycle storage areas. The building has a high quality ground floor reception area with directly off Wine Street.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.