Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
2 - 4 Godwin Street
BD1 2ST Bradford
Size13,742 ft² / 1,277 m² (approx. 130 desks)
The offices are accessed from a refurbished contemporary reception. The offices provide highly flexible and efficient floor space
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Full access raised floor
- New LED Lighting
- Fully carpeted
- New suspended ceiling
- Two No. passenger lifts
- Fully DDA Compliant
- Basement car parking
- WC facilities
Location and Transport
Aldermanbury House is located in the heart of Bradford city centre, having a commanding position overlooking Centenary Square and Bradford City Park.
Numerous nearby amenities include the Westfield Shopping Centre the iconic Alhambra Theatre and the National Media Museum. A Jurys hotel is located opposite.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.