Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 11 Bracknell Beeches
Old Bracknell Lane West
RG12 7BW Bracknell
Size2,972 ft² / 276 m² (approx. 27 desks)
Read more description
Self-contained office in quiet, landscaped town centre business park close to mainline railway station
- 13 Allocated Car Parking Spaces
- Good natural light
- Self-contained building
- Air conditioning
| || ||2,972.50|| |
Building 11, Bracknell Beeches comprises self-contained office suite offering flexible accommodation situated in a quiet business park with easy access to the town centre, motorways and railway station.
Building 11 is currently undergoing some light refurbishment.
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Full Access Raised floors
- Build Status
Location and Transport
Bracknell Beeches offers refurbished office accommodation set in a business park environment within a town centre location. The development, benefits from immediate proximity to Bracknell Railway Station which provides frequent services to Reading (20 mins) and London Waterloo (60 mins). Access to the railway station and town centre amenities is via a private footbridge.
The M3 motorway (J3) is within 6 miles and the M4 motorway (J10) is within approximately 5 miles via A329(M) linking to the M25 and Heathrow Airport (28 miles).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.