- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
One Station Square is a prominent office building that offers a unique opportunity to do business at the heart of Bracknell.
- New Fitted Out Self Contained Suite
- Top floor with striking exposed services ceiling
- Excellent connectivity & proximity to Bracknell town centre
- 22 Onsite car park spaces
|6th||Part 6th - West||1,669||Available|
|6th||Part 6th - East||3,688||Available|
- New CAT B fit-out
- 24 hour access
- Concierge service
- Raised floors
- 2 x 10 person lifts
- Exposed services with potted ceiling
- LED suspended light fittings
- Secure car park
- Male & female WCs
- Secure cycle racks
- Air conditioning
The 7th floor features a striking exposed services ceiling - the first of its kind available in Bracknell.
The building is DDA compliant, has an EPC rating of D(86) and offers recently refurbished showers, along with separate male and female WCs to each floor.
Secure car parking is allocated at a ratio of one space to every 219 sq ft and cycle storage is also available.
One Station Square stands at the heart of Bracknell, a key Thames Valley town that has enjoyed substantial investment and regeneration in recent years. Thanks to excellent travel connections and easy access to amenities, big-name businesses including Honda, Dell, Avnet, Hewlett Packard, Vodafone and Panasonic have chosen to call it home.
Associate - South East Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.