Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
1St Floor, Faraday Court
FY2 0JW Blackpool
Size8,279 ft² / 769 m² (approx. 76 desks)
Modern refurbished second floor office suite with extensive, secure on site parking set within a landscaped site.
- Suspended ceilings
- Recessed light fittings
- Air conditioning
- Full access raised floors
- Shower facilities
- Cycle storage
- DDA compliant
The 2nd floor is currently available:
This high specification three-storey office building is designed to meet the ever-evolving needs of businesses. The suite benefits from the efficient rectangular floor plate that provides maximum flexibility for open plan use or subdivision.
A fully glazed foyer provides space for a generous reception area, plus stair and lift access to the upper floors. Toilet accommodation is provided on each level, including disabled facilities making the building fully DDA compliant.
- Excellent natural light: Yes
- Car Parking: Yes
- Car Parking Spaces: 57
- Parking Type: Surface level
- Parking Comments: Ratio 1:145 sq ft
Location and Transport
Prominently situated within Blackpool Technology Park in Bispham, to the north of Blackpool town centre, easily accessible from J3 M55 via the A585. Blackpool is well connected to the rest of the North region via the M55 motorway providing access to the M6 and national motorway network. Blackpool also benefits from a regular train service to Manchester Airport in addition to its own local airport.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.