Snow Hill Queensway
Birmingham, B4 6WR
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
8,950 - 119,950 ft² / 831.482 - 11,143.715 m² (approx. 83 - 1,114 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Three Snowhill is a landmark office building situated on the Snowhill Transport Hub at the Gateway to Birmingham's CBD.
|Basement||8,950 sq ft||Available|
|2nd||17,250 sq ft||Available|
|3rd||23,350 sq ft||Available|
|4th||23,400 sq ft||Available|
|5th||23,500 sq ft||Available|
|6th||23,550 sq ft||Available|
Three Snowhill is the final element of the hugely successful, 1m sq ft Snowhill Estate. Its striking and distinctive architecture will be matched by the character and quality of the office space within. The unique, large open floorplates flooded with natural light will inspire and delight. With agile, activity based working at the heart of its design, Three Snowhill enables occupiers to thrive and meet the challenges of an ever changing business environment.
BT Group plc is in occupation of 283,000sq ft at Three Snowhill. One and Two Snowhill, the original two developments of the Snowhill scheme are fully occupied by businesses including Barclays, KPMG, DWF, BDO, Gowling WLG and hs2. Nearby occupiers also include Vodafone, Aon, Aecom, Ernst & Young and Wesleyan.
- Speculatively funded by M & G / A Ballymore Development
- BREEAM 2014 'Excellent'
- WiredScore Platinum
- Typical floor plates - 23,000 - 25,000 sq ft
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.