First Floor 2660 Kings Court
Birmingham, B37 7YE
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
4,383 ft² / 407.194 m² (approx. 40 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
First Floor Office Suite in the Kings Court phase of Birmingham Business Park
- 24 car spaces
- Low passing rent of £19.62 per sq ft
- Short term lease available
- Established active business park with outdoor gym, games, allotments & food carts
- Greggs, WH Smiths and creche nearby
- Regular bus services
- Park security with CCTV and ANPR
Set within 148 acres Birmingham Business Park provides 2 million sq ft of high quality office space and is home to over 150 occupiers. The park benefits from a 24 hr security team, CCTV coverage and ANPR, on-site management, bus services to and from Birmingham International, Coleshill and Sutton Coldfield and cafes, newsagent, nursery and fitness classes.
This first floor suite provides 4,383 sq ft of accommodation which benefits from
• LED lighting
• Raised access floors
• Gas fired central heating
• Suspended ceilings
• Male/Female & disabled WCs
The suite is largely open plan with some partitioned meeting rooms. It also has kitchen/tea points, a server room and storerooms. It benefits from two points of access into the suite with the accommodation spread around the central core. The suite has lift access from the reception lobby.
The premises are held on an existing lease for a term up to 30th November 2029, with a conditional tenant break on 30th November 2024. Our client will consider sub-letting up to the break date, or an assignment of the lease, subject to covenant. The current rent amounts to £86,000pa (£19.62 psf), subject to rent review on 1st December 2024.
Birmingham Business Park is centrally located close to both Junction 6 of the M42 and Junction 4 of the M6. Accordingly the park benefits from multiple connections to the Midlands motorway network and easy access to Birmingham City Centre. Birmingham International Railway Station and Birmingham airport are minutes from the park offering excellent national and International connections.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.