One Trinity Park
Birmingham, B37 7ES
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
6,762 - 20,122 ft² / 628.21 - 1,869.394 m² (approx. 62 - 186 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Headquarter office building providing Grade A specification
- Strategically located on an established business park
- Excellent motorway access
- Air conditioning with VRV system
- Suspended ceilings and LED lighting
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Car Parking 1:250 sq ft
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Description||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Part 3rd Floor||6,762||628.21||Available|
One Trinity Park was originally constructed in 1997 but the top floor suite has just been refurbished to provide a full Grade A specification. Built around the needs of occupiers the suite is refurbished, efficient and flexible and can be adapted to suit an occupier's individual requirement.
One Trinity Park sits at the heart of an established business park offering world class connectivity which is an integral part of Birmingham’s business ecosystem. Just meters from rail, road and air connections, the building occupies a quiet position on Trinity Park, which is accessed off Bickenhill Lane, directly from the A45 trunk road. Trinity Park is adjacent to junction 6 of the M42 and is also just ten minutes from both the M6 and M40.
With fast rail connections on its doorstep, Trinity Park has a strong record of attracting and keeping both national and international organisations. With the future arrival of HS2 these communications will be enhanced further
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.