Location and Transport
120 Colmore Row occupies the most prestigious business address in the heart of Birmingham’s Central Business District. Whilst the CBD continues to expand with new developments at Snowhill, Paradise and Arena Central, Colmore Row remains at the core of the City’s business district, benefitting from a wealth of high quality restaurants, bars and coffee shops.
Both New Street and Snow Hill railway stations are within a short walk of 120 Colmore Row, in addition to retail centres at Grand Central, the Bullring and the Mailbox.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.