2 Hatchford Way
Birmingham, B26 3RZ
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
11,714 - 37,597 ft² / 1,088.266 - 3,492.874 m² (approx. 108 - 349 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Self contained HQ office building with excellent links to the national motorway network (J6/M42) and Birmingham International & Airport.
- Extensive refurbishment
- Large reception and break out area
- 1:8 sq m occupational density
- New VRV air conditioning and monitoring system
- New Suspended ceiling with recessed LED lighting
- New WCs facilities on every floor
- New, dedicated shower and changing hub with 5 super showers and locker provision
- 146 onsite parking spaces
- 225 roof mounted photovoltaic cells providing c.70,000kwh per year
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Floor/Unit||Description||sq ft||sq m|
Blake House comprises a modern HQ office building, extending to 37,597 sq ft arranged over three floors, which is currently being extensively refurbished (completion Q3 2022) with sustainability at the forefront of the design. The building benefits from an impressive central full height glazed reception and breakout area which leads to two office wings, providing occupational flexibility.
The building sits on a regular landscaped site, with a car park accessed from Hatchford Way providing 146 marked spaces, giving an excellent parking ratio of 1:250 sq ft. The car park benefits from an electronic access control gate, and CCTV is in operation across the site.
Situated on the A45 at Eagle Court Business Park, Hatchford Way, the building is ideally located for access to Birmingham International Airport/Station, with excellent connectivity to the M42 (J6) and the wider motorway network. This area will also be home to the HS2 Interchange hub, providing high speed links to London and Birmingham.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.