- Energy rating
High Quality Office Space at the heart of Birmingham Central Business District
- New VRF air conditioning system
- LG compliant recessed lighting
- 24 hour access
- Perimeter/under floor trunking
- Newly decorated throughout
- Basement includes bike storage and shower facilities
|Part 2nd Floor
|Part 4th Floor
Located on Waterloo Street in the heart of Birmingham city centre New Oxford House is within a short walking distance of New Street, Corporation Street and Colmore Row. The building is ideally located to benefit from a City Centre location with Birmingham's vast array of retail, dining and cultural entertainment opportunities close by.
This five-storey office building hosts impressive common areas and good quality suites and with access directly off Waterloo Street. The building is ideally placed for client fronting operations.
With access by road, rail and air, commuting to the city and conducting business has never been easier. The M42 and M6 can be conveniently reached with a further link to the M1 and M5 motorways. Regular bus services also operate from Colmore Row and run along the arterial routes to and from the city.
The property is within 5 minutes walk of New Street Station and within a short walk of Moor Street and Snow Hill Stations. Birmingham Airport is just 10 minutes away by train from New Street and operates services to a host of international destinations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.