- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Newly refurbished contemporary chic offices in the heart of Birmingham city centre
- Excellent communication links
- Recently refurbished
- Manned reception
- Tenant business lounge
|6th||Front||1,697 sq ft||Available|
|6th||Rear||1,464 sq ft||Available|
|3rd||Front||1,713 sq ft||Available|
|1st||Front||1,685 sq ft||Available|
14 Waterloo Street is an attractive period building which has been refurbished to include a new entrance and reception area, tenant business lounge and bookable meeting rooms. The suites include contemporary exposed services, LED lighting and carpeting with perimeter trunking.
14 Waterloo Street is in the heart of the business core close to all public transport and car parks and is well situated for the main retail area of the city.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.