14-16 Temple Street
B2 5BG Birmingham
Size96-2,419 ft² / 9-225 m² (approx. 22 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
High Quality Refurbished Office Building
|1st||Suite 104||462 sq ft||17 per sq ft||Available|
|1st||Suite 103||516 sq ft||17 per sq ft||Occupied|
|1st||Suite 107||700 sq ft||17 per sq ft||Let|
|2nd||Suite 205||204 sq ft||20 per sq ft||Occupied|
|2nd||Suite 206||258 sq ft||20 per sq ft||Let|
|2nd||Suite 207||183 sq ft||20 per sq ft||Let|
|2nd||Suite 208||96 sq ft||20 per sq ft||Let|
| || || || || |
- LG7 Lighting
- Perimeter trunking with CAT 6 Cabling
- Central Heating
- Door Entry System
- New Kitchen and WCs to each floor
- New Passenger Lift
- Remodelled Modern Reception
Strictly by appointment by the joint agents.
Location and Transport
Cheltenham House is located in a highly visible position on Temple Street between the professional core to the north of Colmore Row and the prime retail offering of New Street to the South. Public transport links are excellent with both New Street and Snow Hill railway stations within easy walking distance, along with numerous bus services running from within 100 metres of the property. Transport has been further improved by the completion of the Metro extension to Grand Central.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.