- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
High Quality Refurbished Office Building
|1st||Suite 104||462 sq ft||£17 per sq ft|
|1st||Suite 108||699 sq ft||£17 per sq ft|
|2nd||Suite 203||247 sq ft||£20 per sq ft|
|3rd||Suite 302||247 sq ft||£20 per sq ft|
|3rd||Suite 304||247 sq ft||£20 per sq ft|
|3rd||Suite 305||247 sq ft||£20 per sq ft|
|3rd||Suite 306||204 sq ft||£20 per sq ft|
Cheltenham House has undergone an extensive refurbishment which has transformed the building to provide a number of small period style self-contained suites. The accommodation is available either as individual rooms or a combination.
- LG7 Lighting
- Perimeter trunking with CAT 6 Cabling
- Central Heating
- Door Entry System
- New Kitchen and WCs to each floor
- New Passenger Lift
- Remodelled Modern Reception
Strictly by appointment by the joint agents.
The accommodation is available by way of a sub lease on terms to be agreed.
Cheltenham House is located in a highly visible position on Temple Street between the professional core to the north of Colmore Row and the prime retail offering of New Street to the South. Public transport links are excellent with both New Street and Snow Hill railway stations within easy walking distance, along with numerous bus services running from within 100 metres of the property. Transport has been further improved by the completion of the Metro extension to Grand Central.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.