111 New Street
B2 4EU Birmingham
Size316-6,252 ft² / 29-581 m² (approx. 2-58 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Refurbished office suites available close to Birmingham New Street rail station.
|5th||Suite 46-47||316 sq ft||16.50 per sq ft|
|4th||Suite 27-31||1,526 sq ft||16.50 per sq ft|
|5th||Suite 38 / 42||1,397 sq ft||16.50 per sq ft|
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting compatible with LG7
- Perimeter trunking
- Central heating
- Kitchen facilities on each floor
- Male and Female WCs on each floor
- Lift access
New effectively full repairing and insuring leases are available on terms to be agreed.
Location and Transport
White House is a prominent seven storey period office building situated in the centre of the retail and commercial sector of Birmingham. New Street, Snow Hill and Moor Street railway stations are within a few minutes walk and provide excellent rail connections both locally and nationally. A number of central car parks are also situated close by.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.