Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
111 New Street
B2 4EU Birmingham
Size452-2,424 ft² / 42-225 m² (approx. 4-22 desks)
Refurbished office suites available close to Birmingham New Street rail station.
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting compatible with LG7
- Perimeter trunking
- Central heating
- Kitchen facilities on each floor
- Male and female WCs on each floor
- Lift access
|2nd||Suite 11-12||706 sq ft||Available|
|2nd||Suite 15-16||452 sq ft||Available|
|3rd||Suite 22/23||668 sq ft||Available|
|6th||Suite 48-52||1,266 sq ft||Available|
This superb attractive art deco building provides a range of fully refurbished suites with a totally renovated reception area. This prominent building is situated in the heart of the business core close to all public transport and car parks and is well situated for the main retail area of the city.
Approximately 5 minutes walk from Snow Hill Rail Station and the Colmore Row Business District.
New effectively full repairing and insuring leases are available on terms to be agreed.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.