- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Prominent Refurbished office within walking distance of Bath City Centre with car parking
- New air conditiong
- New LED lighting
- Refurbished WCs
- Excellent car parking
- 5 min walk to Bath city centre
- 10 min walk to Bath Spa Train station
Newly refurbished office with excellent car parking
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Ground - A||7,032||653.29||Let|
|Ground - B||8,151||757.25||Available|
Pinesgate East provides office accommodation in a prominent and accessible location with the rare benefit of on site car parking spaces. The property has been refurbished to a high standard.
Pinesgate East is a self contained office building, arranged over ground and first floor which has recently undergone a comprehensive refurbishment programme.
The available suite offers a large open plan floor plate and benefits from the following specification:
- New air conditioning
- New LED Lighting
- Double glazing
- Metal tile suspended ceiling
- Refurbished WC's
- Raised floors
- Up to 25 car parking spaces
Viewings arranged by appointment through sole agents JLL
Pinesgate East is held on a full repairing and insuring lease expiring on 25th February 2025. The lease can be assigned or alternatively new sub leases can be granted on parts of the premises.
The Pinesgate development occupies the whole of an island north of Lower Bristol Road and south of Homebase and Sainsburys on the western side of Bath city centre.
The site adjoins the A4 Lower Bristol Road and is situated in a highly accessible location. The city centre is within a five minute walk via Midland Bridge providing access to Bath's many attractions and facilities, plus excellent transport links by way of Bath Spa railway station and the bus station providing direct links to London Paddington, Bristol and the South West.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.