- Energy rating
Over 15,000 sq ft of prime retail, restaurant and leisure accommodation
- A new highly prominent landmark building within easy walking distance of Moorgate and Liverpool Street, Underground, Mainline and Crossrail Stations.
The accommodation comprises of the following:
|London Wall - Unit 1
|London Wall - Unit 2
|London Wall - Unit 3
|London Wall - Unit 4
|Copthall Avenue - Unit 5
|Copthall Avenue - Unit 6
|Copthall Avenue - Unit 7
|Copthall Avenue - Unit 8
Following an extensive refurbishment, 60 London Wall provides over 15,000 sq ft of prime retail, restaurant and leisure accommodation over ground and basement floors.
Rates Valuable & Rates Payable
Located in the heart of the City of London, close to the junction of Moorgate and London Wall and within easy walking distance of Moorgate and Liverpool Street, Underground, Mainline and Crossrail Stations.
Director- Central London Retail
Graduate Surveyor - UK Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.