- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Industrial, employment and energy related uses considered. Leasehold, freehold and design and build opportunities available.
- Access from M90 and A92
- Potential rail connection
- Freehold and leasehold opportunities
- Design and build opportunities
- Sites from 2.35 to 7.68 acres
Westfield which is one of the largest industrial redevelopment opportunities in Scotland. The brownfield site, which benefits from planning permission in principle, is being prepared for new development platforms. Platforms will be available from 2 – 7.7 acres and there is also an additional phase 2 area of land which could be included in a larger scale development should this be required.
Planning consent has been granted for Use Classes 4 (Business), 5 (General Industrial) and 6 (Storage & Distribution) in addition to other employment related uses. The site is particularly suitable for industrial uses requiring significant energy provision. A 22MW energy from waste facility is under construction and is capable of supplying occupiers with heat, power and steam. More details on the existing and future utility provision for the site is available on request.
Depending on your business needs, bespoke development platforms can be provided, and where required, a full design and build solution to land and buildings can be offered on a Freehold or pre let basis.
Strategically positioned in mid-Fife approximately 5 miles to the east of Junctions 4 and 5 of the M90 (Edinburgh - Perth) motorway and 3 miles north of the A92 (Dunfermline - Kirkcaldy/Glenrothes) dual carriageway. The main access to the site is from the M90 (junction 5) via the B9097.
The new Queensferry Crossing is approximately 20 minutes’ drive and other drive times are as follows:
- Glenrothes: 10 minutes - Glasgow: 1 hour
- Dunfermline: 20 minutes - Aberdeen: 2 hours
- Edinburgh: 40 minutes - Rosyth (Dock): 20 minutes
Director Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.