- Location and Transport
- More like this
Park Road / Carr Wood Road
Park Road/carr Wood Road
WF10 4RU Castleford
Retail/Trade Opportunity next to a new Aldi
- Retail/trade potential up to 8,000 sq ft
- Outline planning for two trade counter units
- Prominent site with significant frontage to the A656 (Park Road) in Castleford
- Established location for commercial uses close to Xscape and Junction 32 Shopping Outlet
- Adjacent to a new Aldi foodstore, open and trading
The site extends to c.1 acre and benefits from significant main road frontage to Park Road with access off Park Road and Carr Wood Road. Aldi are now open and trading on the adjoining site.
Units can be developed up to 8,000 sq ft to suit individual occupier requirements, subject to planning.
Outline planning consent has been secured for two 6,500 sq ft industrial/storage units. Use Classes B1(b), B1(c), B2 and B8 uses within the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as amended). However, retail, leisure and trade park uses will be considered, subject to planning.
The subject site benefits from additional parking over the Aldi car park, shaded pink on the attached plan.