- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Warehouse / Industrial Units To Let.
- End Terrace Unit
- Internal Eaves Height of 4.8m
Unit 6 occupies an end of terrace and unit 7 a mid-terrace position. They comprise steel portal frame single storey light industrial/warehouse that were constructed in the 1980?s. The floor is of a concrete construction with an internal eaves height of 4.8 metres (16ft). To the front of the premises are offices areas and WC facilities. The warehouse is accessed via a full height paneled up and over loading door of 3m (10ft) wide and 4.25m (14ft) high
- Eaves height approximately 4.8m
- Concrete Floor
- Paneled up and over loading doors 3m wide and 4.25m high
- Trade counter potential
- Allocated car parking spaces
Strictly by appointment by the joint agents.
The accommodation is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring basis with terms to be agreed.
Unit 6 | 1,925 sq ft | 175 m2
Unit 7 | 960 sq ft | 89 m2
Total | 2,885 sq ft | 264 m2
The units are located on Crown Close within the Crown Industrial Estate off the A3259 Priorswood Road, some two miles north east of Taunton Town Centre. Junction 25 of the M5 id approximately two miles to the south east via the A361 M5 link road. Other local occupiers include Andrew Page, Euro Car Parts, Screwfix, CE and Wilts.
Henry De Teissier
Associate - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.