Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 2 Crown Industrial Estate
TA2 8RX Taunton
Read more description
Trade / Warehouse unit with electric roller shutter door, loading area and parking
- Light Industrial/Trade-Counter
- Prominent Location
- To Be Refurbished
- Loading Access & Demised Parking
- Excellent links to the national motorway network
|Floor/Unit||Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
The mid-terrace property comprises of steel portal frame and blockwork construction. Loading access is provided via an electric roller shutter door into the warehouse with a minimum eaves height of 5.6m. Internally there is a fully fitted kitchen and WC facilities, alongside generous office accommodation. Demised car parking is situated to the front and rear elevations.
- Build Status: 2nd Hand - Under Refurbishment
Location and Transport
The unit is located on Venture Way on the Crown Industrial Estate off the Priorswood Road, some two miles north east of Taunton Town Centre. The industrial estate benefits from excellent transport links with Junction 25 of the M5 motorway approximately two miles to the south east via the A358. Notable nearby occupiers include Screwfix, Rexel and City Electrical Factors.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.