- Energy rating
DETACHED WAREHOUSE UNIT ON SELF CONTAINED SECURE SITE.
- Detached Warehouse Unit
- 0.9 acres Site Area
- Large Secure Yard
- To be Fully Refurbished
- Excellent Road Links to A419 and National Motorway Network
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Warehouse||8,908||827.58||Available|
|Ground - Office||1,190||110.55||Available|
|1st - Storage||1,190||110.55||Available|
The property comprises a single detached warehouse on a site area of approx 0.9 acres. The property is constructed on a steel portal frame with an internal eaves height of approx 5.3 metres. The warehouse has a concrete floor, blockwork elevations, under a pitched roof, incorporating rooflights. There is ancillary office space to the west elevation which will incorporate WCs and welfare facilities. Externally, the property has a large secure fenced yard area, accessed directly from Marshgate.
The property benefits from mains services, including 3 phase power and a capped off gas supply.
The property is to be fully refurbished, to include;
New Loading Doors
Fully Redecorated Warehouse
Full Overhaul of Office Space
New WCs and Kitchen
New LEDs Throughout
First Floor Storage above Offices
For viewings and further information, please contact the sole agents.
A new lease is available on a term to be agreed, at a quoting rent of £101,600pax.
The property is situated on Marshgate and benefits from easy access to the A419 and the M4 via the A4312, Drakes Way. There is no access from Shrivenham Road. Marshgate adjoins the Greenbridge Retail Park, with surrounding occupiers including Big Yellow Storage & Mercedes Benz.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.