- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Modern manufacturing / warehouse building to let
- Established commercial location
- Prominent industrial unit
- Estate benefits from 40 car parking spaces
The property comprises a modern semi detached unit which fronts on to St Modwen Road. The property is of steel portal frame construction with an eaves ehight of approximately 6m to apex, which provides excellent internal height for storage and distribution related uses. The property benefits from a roller shutter door and personell doors to the front and side elevations providing direct access to both the warehouse and offices respectively. The unit benefits from high quality office accommodation with two large open plan offices and a number of seperate offices / meeting rooms. The facilities include a kitchenette and seperate male and femal WCs.
Externally the property has a good yard and loading area along with 8 demised car parking spaces.
The property is available on a new FRI lease on terms to be agreed. All figures are exclusive of VAT, which will be charged.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The property is located on Parkway Industrial Estate which accommodates a number of large trade based occupiers and industrial / distribution companies. Parkway Industrial Estate is situated in a strategic location which benefits from ease of access to A38, providing access to Plymouth City Centre along with the Exeter and Cornwall.
Director - Business Space
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.