Location and Transport
Wakefield is the leading distribution location serving the North of England, strategically located 10 miles south of Leeds and 38 miles east of Manchester.
The property is located 0.8 miles from Junction 31 of the M62 and is situated adjacent to Foxbridge Way, Normanton, prominently fronting the M62 motorway.
The M62 motorway connects the deep water ports of Liverpool and the Humber ports, while rail freight movements can be accessed from the Wakefield Europort terminal, around 2 miles to the north of the property.
Normanton is regarded as one of the major distribution hubs in the North of England having secured a range of distributors including Asda, Royal Mail, Scottish & Newcastle Plc, Warburtons, Argos, One Stop, DHL, Kuehne and Nagel, 3663 and Boots.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.