- Energy rating
Prominent trade counter / warehouse unit in established trading estate with parking spaces and good access.
- Established commercial location
- Mid terrace
- Eaves height 5.5 m
- Other occupers include Euro Car Parts, Topps Tiles and Screwfix
The property comprises a very prominently located main road terrace unit adjacent to a kitchen showroom which is due to open in January 2020. and SMC Garage Group. Other occupiers on the Estate include Booker, Jewson, Screwfix, Toolstation, Topps Tiles and Halfords Autocentres.
The property is of steel portal frame construction with steel sheet cladding to the upper elevations and external brickwork below. Access is via showroom doors to the front and back. A new showroom entrance with additional glazing to the front elevations can be provided to match Unit A1 if required; further information upon request. There are 6 allocated car parking spaces. The eaves height is approximately 18’ (5.5m) and the premises benefit from mains electricity (including 3 phase), water, drainage and gas.
The property is available on a new fully repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed between the parties with 5 yearly rent reviews. The initial annual rental is upon request.
Mains electricity (including 3 phase), water, drainage and gas are all connected to the property
The property is located on the Kingsteignton Trading Estate approximately 1.5 miles north of Newton Abbot town centre. The Estate is close to a large retail concentration including Tesco, Matalan, Halfords, Next, Home Bargains and Costa. The Estate is also next to a Premier Inn/Beefeater and has excellent access onto the A380 with links to Torquay and Exeter together with the motorway network beyond. Newton Abbot is also well served by Intercity rail services.
Associate - Business Space
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.