- Energy rating
An excellent opportunity to take on on fully fitted laboratory/office accommodation in one the UK's premier Life Science Campuses
- Fully Fitted Biology Labs and Part Offices On The 1st Floor
- Fully Fitted Chemistry Labs and Part Offices on the 2nd Floor
- Significant Cost Saving Available
- World Leading Life Science Campus
- Easily Accessible
- Fantastic Amenities Onsite Surrounded By Countryside Views
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
A fantastic opportunity for any incoming occupier to take on fitted laboratory & office accommodation in one of the UK’s premier life science campuses. This incredible opportunity presents the ability for any incoming occupier to save significant costs on fit out and allow for a quick transition and be part of the fantastic Alderley Park Campus. The opportunity is split over two floors in the prominent Mereside Campus, with an array of building amenities on the ground floor entrance which includes a newly refurbished Mereview restaurant serving breakfast and lunch and a coffee hub next to the reception. The floor is split by way of biology labs on the first floor and chemistry labs on the second floor. Both floors benefit from office accommodation and meeting room facilities. All the equipment is fully functional and built in with an array of storage space available across the two levels. Additional touch down areas
are also available in the communal areas of Mereside, providing additional meeting/breakout facilities if required.
Alderley Park is easily accessible and well connected to other parts of the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
Mereside is only 18 miles from Manchester City Centre and Universities.
Cycle routes to the park from Wilmslow, Macclesfield and Alderley Edge stations at peak times.
20 Minutes to Manchester Airport
Dedicated shuttle bus to Macclesfield and Alderley Edge
Only 2 hours via train from London
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.