Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 16, Victoria Industrial Estate
W3 6UU London
Read more description
Industrial Unit on a Secure, Well-Managed Estate
- 5.5 clear height
- 1 loading door
- 3 phase power
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|First Floor Office||875||81.29|
Victoria Industrial Estate provides the opportunity for companies to locate to an established business environment, on a vibrant estate, with wide range of industrial, warehouse, production and trade counter units available.
Secure, well-managed estate with 24-hour on-site guards, security barriers and CCTV.
Established Estate with occupiers including Maxlight Ltd, Electronic Theatre Controls Ltd and Visual Impact
- Build Status: 2nd Hand - Existing
- Loading Doors (Dock level): 1
- Office Content (sq ft): 875
- Minimum clear internal height (m): 5.5
- Electricity: Three Phase
- Car Parking: Yes
- Car Parking Spaces: 4
- Road: Closest Major Junction 1: J1 M40
- Road: Closest Major Junction 2: J15 / J16 M25
- Air: Closest Airport (Passenger): Heathrow
Location and Transport
Prominent position off Victoria Road (A4000) and is well located for easy access to central London and the national motorway network via the Western Avenue (A40).
Highly accessible with North Acton Underground Station (Central Line) within 200m and regular bus services from Wales Farm Road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.