- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Warehouse & Distribution Unit to let
- 7,686 sq ft (714 sq m) GIA
- Flexible lease terms
- Two level accessible doors with access to an abundance of communal external space
- Height to eaves of 5.5m
- Excellent transport links
- Accessible to the national motorway network via M5/M42
|Unit 5||7,686 sq ft||Coming Soon|
Cursely Distribution Centre is a modern purpose-built commercial complex comprising a mixture of medium to large business units; offering room for growth across the estate.
The subject property is a modern steel portal frame construction with cladding above, roof with fluorescent strip lights which provide a good amount of natural light into the unit. Internally, Unit 5 provides a good-sized ground floor warehouse/trade counter area with two level access doors and an accessbile yard for loading and unloading.
• Eaves height 5.5m
• Two level access doors
• Yard area
There is a Rateable Value of £20,250.
Price on application.
All prices, premiums and rents etc are quoted exclusive of, but may be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Each party are to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transition.
The property is situated on Curslow Lane between Shenstone and Hartlebury close to its junction with the A443 approximately 4 miles south east of Kidderminster, 13 miles north of Worcester and 18 miles south west of Birmingham.
Access to the national motorway network can be gained at Junction 5 of the M5 via the A442 and the A38.
The area is popular with commercial occupiers being situated close to the nearby industrial estate of Rushock and Hartlebury.
Associate Director - UK Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.