- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
New Industrial / Warehouse Unit
- 6.3m clear internal height
- 37.5kN sq m floor loading
- Electric loading doors
The accommodation will comprise the following measured on a GEA basis
Flexible industrial/warehouse units finished to a shell specification for occupiers to undertake their own fit out to suit their specific occupational needs.
• 6.3m clear internal height
• First floor for storage or fitting out as office space
• 37.5kN sq m floor loading
• Electric loading doors
• Ability to combine with Unit 25
• Woodland amenity
• 12 year collateral warranty available
The unit is available to lease on terms to be agreed.
E(g) (formerly B1c), B2 and B8 (industrial and warehouse) uses.
J57 A14 - 0.5 miles
Ipswich Town Centre - 2.8 miles
Colchester - 16.5 miles
Bury St Edmunds - 32 miles
Chelmsford - 38.5 miles
Norwich - 51 miles
Ipswich Rail Station - 3.4 miles
Norwich - 42 mins
London Liverpool Street - 1hr 10 mins
Cambridge - 1 hour 19mins
Located within Ransomes Europark, Ipswich’s largest industrial area.
Two miles south of Ipswich town centre, with easy access to junction 57 of the A14
Adjacent to well known brands including John Lewis, Waitrose, Costa, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lok’n Store, Volvo and Mazda
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.