- Energy rating
A Unique Opportunity For Occupiers To Be Located In A Key West London Location
- Prominent, established trade and industrial location
- Close proximity to Crossrail station at Hayes & Harlington
- Roller shutter door 5.25m (H) x 4.51m (W)
- Secure gated estate
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Unit 8 - Ground Floor warehouse & Ancillary
|Unit 8 - First Floor office space
• Prominent, established trade and industrial location
• Close proximity to Crossrail station at Hayes & Harlington
• Walking distance to town centre
• Secure gated estate
• Estate lighting
• Landscaped areas
A new full repairing and insuring lease is available for a term by arrangement directly with the Landlord.
Hayes and Harlington Railway Station - 0.7 miles
Heathrow Airport - 4.4 miles
Heathrow Cargo Centre - 6.1 miles
M4 Junction 3 - 3.2 miles
M25 Junction 15 - 5.7 miles
A40 - 7.6 miles
Source: Google Maps
Argent Trade Park is an established and prominent estate which fronts Pump Lane – a busy industrial and trade destination that provides direct access to Hayes town centre.
Located just off the A312, which provides direct access to Junction 3 of the M4 to the south and the A40/M40 to the North, Argent Trade Park is strategically located close to major communications routes and Heathrow Airport.
The location also offers excellent access to Hayes town centre and Hayes and Harlington railway station, which is an 8 minute walk and provides regular, direct services to London Paddington of 21 minutes. The extensive and regular bus services in the area are also in close proximity.
Lead Director - Stockley Park- Heathrow
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.