- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Modern Industrial / Warehouse Premises available to rent on popular estate close to Hayes Town Centre & Crossrail Station
- To be refurbished
- 4.4m eaves height rising to 5.75m
- Translucent panels
- 3 phase electricity
- Roller shutter up and over door
Comprising the following Gross Internal (GIA) Floor Areas
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
The estate consists of four terraces of 23 industrial / warehouse units, providing flexible space ranging between 1,000 - 3,000 sq ft. The units are of steel portal frame construction with part brick/block and part steel profile clad elevations beneath an insulated pitched roof.
• To be refurbished
• 4.4m eaves rising to 5.75m
• Translucent panels
• 3 phase electricity
• Roller shutter up and over door
• Allocated parking
Strictly via the sole agents JLL
Available by way of a Full Repairing and Insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
Abenglen Industrial Estate is located on Betam Road off the A437 Dawley Road within close proximity to the A312 Hayes by-Pass, which links on to the M4 and A40 Western Avenue. Hayes Town Centre and Crossrail Station are approximately ¼ mile away and Heathrow Airport is located approximately 4 miles to the South.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.