- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
High Quality Industrial / Warehouse Unit With Trade Counter Consent
Available Q2 2025
- 6.5 eaves
- Level access loading door
- 3 parking spaces
- Can be combined with Unit 2
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
Octura is strategically situated in the heart of Harpenden.
The development offers unparalleled accessibility with excellent road, rail and air links offering effortless connections to customers and suppliers.
The scheme will consist of eight high-quality units, varying in size from 1,880 sq ft to 19,070 sq ft (175 - 1,773 sq m)
The vision for Octura is to create a best in class development, providing occupiers with the benefits of well located, energy efficient space in which to establish and grow their businesses.
Every element of the development of Octura will have the environment in mind, with materials and processes being chosen with sustainability as a priority.
• 6.5m eaves
• 2 parking spaces
• Level access loading door
• PV roof panels
• Electric car charging points
• BREEAM Excellent target
• EPC A target
The unit will be available to let on new full repairing and insuring lease.
Luton Parkway - 5 mins
West Hampstead (tube connection) - 17 mins
St Pancras International / Eurostar - 24 mins
Bedford - 35 mins
Farringdon - 50 mins
Gatwick - 89 mins
Harpenden Station - 1 mile
Harpenden Town Centre - 1 mile
St Albans - 4.5 miles
Hemel Hempstead - 8 miles
Milton Keynes - 30 miles
Central London - 52 miles
Luton Airport - 7 miles
Heathrow Airport - 44 miles
Stansted Airport - 57 miles
Major Roads Drive Times
M1 Junction 9 - 4 miles
M25 Junction 22 - 8.3 miles
A1(M) Junction 5 - 14 miles
M25 Junction 22 - 22 miles
Harpenden is an attractive town that lies between St Albans and Luton with excellent road and rail connections, the latter offering a fastest journey time of only 24 minutes to St Pancras International / Eurostar. It regularly scores highly in surveys of places to live, with the Telegraph judging it Britains most desirable town in it’s most recent 2023 survey. It retains a vibrant High Street with an eclectic mix of national retailers, niche local businesses and varied eateries
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.