- Energy rating
End-Terrace Industrial Warehouse/Trade Counter Unit To Let in Central Gloucester Location
- Fully Refurbished
- Established Trade Location
- Large Demised Forecourt with Car Parking
- 2-Storey Office Accommodation
- Level Access Loading Door
- 3 Phase Power
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Unit - Warehouse
The unit is steel portal frame construction with blockwork elevations and profile metal cladding above. The unit benefits from a large demised forecourt with associated car parking. The insulated pitched roofs are covered with profile cladding and incorporate translucent roof lights, with an eaves height of approx. 6m.
The property is situated on Eastville Close in a central location in Gloucester and benefits from excellent access to the local labour market and amenity offering in the immediate surrounding area.
Access is taken off Eastern Avenue, a key arterial road in Gloucester which links to the M5, J.11a via the A417, a short 2.4mile journey.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.