Unit C, Silverton Road
Exeter, EX2 8NN
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
22,545 ft² / 2,094.498 m²
Director - Business Space
- Energy rating
Distribution / manufacturing / trade counter building in established commercial location
- Separate forecourt car parking - 40 spaces
- Large, secure yard
- Cross-dock logistics layout
- 1.86 acre site
The property comprises a modern detached industrial building constructed in 1996.
It is of steel portal frame construction with insulated steel sheet clad walls and roof. The building benefits from an eaves height of 6.5m and a pitch of 9.45m. The warehouse element has four up and over loading doors, a sealed concrete floor and sodium lighting. There is an integral two-storey office element, which provides offices, reception and staff welfare facilities.
Externally, there is a separate tarmacadam parking area to the front of the building providing 40 car spaces. A security gate provides vehicular access into the main concrete yard, which has been extended.
Strictly by appointment with the sole marketing agents.
The property is available for lease on terms to be agreed.
Matford Park is the southern and newer part of Exeter’s largest commercial estate, Marsh Barton; being approximately 1.5 miles south of Exeter City Centre. There is good access to Junctions 30 & 31 of the M5 motorway.
Marsh Barton is a recognised location for auto retail, trade counters, quasi-retail, offices manufacturing and distribution.
Director - Business Space
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.