Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
RH10 9HA Crawley
Size28,185 ft² / 2,618 m²
Read more description
Ground floor warehouse situated in secure site. To be comprehensivley refurbished.
- 12m eaves
- Large electric roller shutter door
- Secure gated site
- Allocated car parking
|Ground||28,185 sq ft|
| || |
The warehouse is situated in a secure gated site, with security present on entrance points. The site provides allocated car parking.
The premises comprise a ground floor warehouse of steel portal frame construction with a reinforced concrete floor. The warehouse benefits from a 12m clear height from the haunch.
The warehouse is fitted out with translucent ceiling light panels, sodium light panels and high velocity heating/cooling system. The warehouse also benefits from a large electric roller shutter door, located at the front of the warehouse.
Location and Transport
Crawley is located approximately 29 miles south of Central London, benefiting from excellent transport links as well as being in close proximity to Gatwick Airport.
The warehouse is conveniently located on London Road (A23) just south of Gatwick Airport on the edge of the Manor Royal Business District.
The property benefits from good connectivity to the national motorway network via junction 10 of the M23 (4 miles) and public transport access via the Fastway bus system.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.