- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Industrial / Trade Counter Warehouse
- 6m to underside of haunch
- Electrically operated overhead sectional door
- Power floated concrete floor
- Water, gas and 3 phase electricity
- Demised car parking
- Concrete loading apron
the property comprises of a mid terrace industrial/warehouse unit which occupies a prominent position with good access to the local road network and local amenities.
The unit has a powered up and over roller door, ground and first floor windows and pedestrian entrance door.
There is 3 phase power distribution board and capped services ready for WC's to be fitted.
Unit 6 also benefits from allocated parking and forecourt loading.
The unit is built to the following high specifications:
• Steel portal frame
• 6m to underside of haunch
• A mixture of insulated metal sheet cladding and brickwork walls
• Pitched metal clad insulated roof with 10% day light panels
• Electrically operated overhead sectional door
• Power floated concrete floor
• Water, gas and 3 phase electricity
• Demised car parking
• Concrete loading apron
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
Christchurch Business park is located on part of a site formerly occupied by BAE Systems. It is approximately 2.5 miles east of Christchurch town centre adjacent to the established Priory Industrial Park. The scheme will front The Runway, which is accessed via the A337 Highcliffe Road.
Associate - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.