Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Kingsditch Trade Park
GL51 9NX Cheltenham
Size3,506-52,428 ft² / 326-4,871 m²
Read more description
New Trade Counter Development - Cheltenham
- Brand new units
- Established Industrial/Trade Location
- Eaves height 7.1m - 8.6m
- First Floor Offices in B1 - B4
Strictly by prior arrangement with the joint sole agents.
London - 165 miles
Bristol - 49 miles
Bristol Airport - 37 miles
M4/M5 Interchange - 49 miles
Exeter - 40 miles
Cheltenham Town Centre - 2 miles
Cheltenham Train Station - 2.3 miles
Location and Transport
This new development is located at the junction of Kingsditch Lane with Upperfield Road, approximately 100 metres from the Tewkesbury Road/Princess Elizabeth Way/ Kingsditch Lane roundabout which is the fulcrum for Cheltenham’s retail and industrial parks and is approximately 2 miles from the west of Cheltenham Town Centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.