Location and Transport
Horizon 38 is a modern business park situated in North
Bristol. The park benefits from excellent transport links, with
Junction 16 of the M5 a 5 minute drive to the North. The A38
links the park with Bristol city centre, 8 miles to the South.
Junction 16 of the M5 is situated adjacent to the M4/M5
interchange and provides direct routes to South Wales, the
Midlands, London and the wider South West region.
Bristol Parkway mainline station is 1 mile away and will be
served by the new Cribbs Patchway Metrobus extension
which will also serve the Brabazon development on the
former Filton Airfield.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.