Location and Transport
Logistics North is one of the biggest developments of its type being brought forward in the North of England. The 250 acre scheme offers immediate access to Junction 4 of the M61 and is just 3 miles from the M60 and M62, providing easy access to the key ports of Liverpool and Hull.
The scheme is already home to teh following occupiers Whistl, Aldi, Lidl, Komatsu, Amazon and MBDA.
375 will also have access to the adjoining new 550 acre country park, providing businesses and their employees with an outstanding surrounding environment.
The scheme is fully supported by Bolton Metropolitan Borough Council and the Greater Manchester Combined Authority.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.