- Energy rating
Currently Under Refurbishment
- Trade Counter and Warehouse
- Roller Shutter Door
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Additional Communal Parking
- 6m Minimum Eaves
- 3 Phase Power
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Ground floor office
|First floor office
The unit benefits from the following:-
• Trade counter and warehouse
• Roller shutter
• 7 parking spaces
• Additional communal parking
• 6m minimum eaves
• 3 phase power
Available for immediate occupation on a new fully repairing and insuring lease for terms to be agreed.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Please contact the agents for further details.
Situated on the popular and well established Raynham Road Industrial Estate, 12 Raynham Close is an end of terrace, fully refurbished trade counter and warehouse unit. A full height roller shutter door opens out into warehouse accommodation with 6m minimum eaves.
Office space is over ground and first floors and the unit benefits from mains III Phase power, 7 allocated parking spaces plus additional overflow and communal parking.
Located just off Dunmow Road on the edge of Bishop’s Stortford, this busy industrial estate has excellent access to the M11 motorway for London and Cambridgeshire.
Local occupiers include Toolstation, Screwfix, Motor Parts Direct, CEF, JDC Paints
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.