- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Setup in 2018, Our Workplace is a coworking space in Woodstock, close to Oxford. Our coworking space is situated at The Old Tannery, on the site of the original leather tannery used by the Woodstock glove industry, famous for making some of the finest gloves in the world.In recent times the building has been used by the Soldiers of Oxfordshire Museum to house its collection before moving to its new home in the heart of Woodstock.The building has since been refurbished for Our Workplace to create a modern and interactive coworking office environment to reflect the way people work today.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.