- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Markham House, a recently refurbished Grade II listed building, exudes charm and history on a vibrant main street just west of Wokingham's historic town centre. This distinctive property offers a variety of serviced office suites spread across four floors, alongside a coworking area and a meeting room. Convenient on-site car parking spaces are also available.Situated just moments away from all the amenities of the town centre, our Wokingham business centre seamlessly blends period elegance with modern conveniences.The heritage of Markham House is evident from its exterior, which reflects its Grade II status. Inside, despite recent renovations, the building's character has been beautifully preserved. You'll find sash and dormer windows, captivating feature fireplaces, and an impressive entrance hall.Markham House accommodates offices on all four floors, providing well-equipped suites suitable for various businesses, accommodating individuals or teams of up to 12. Each suite includes essential facilities such as restrooms, a business lounge, and kitchen amenities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.