- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
This centre is positioned in a recently redeveloped Georgian residence which has been sympathetically converted and retains a sense of warmth and history. Some of the offices have balconies overlooking a picturesque section of the river Thames and Eton Bridge and there are fantastic views of Windsor and the castle from the other side of the building. A central atrium fills the communal area with plenty of light and gives a relaxed open feel to the ground floor. The business lounge situated at the front of the building benefits from a full floor-to-ceiling window and fantastic views of the town centre. The centre is located just a few steps from the entrance a pedestrian bridge over the river giving access to Eton and its many amenities. Windsor is in the Thames Valley, one of the wealthiest regions in the European Union, often referred to as the 'engine room of the UK economy'.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.