- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Planetary House in Wolverhampton is a vibrant business centre with 60 units offering a mixture of offices to rent and commercial units that can be used as workshops, industrial units or for storage. Our spacious units vary in size and are competitively priced, so we are sure to have something that suits your space needs and budget. We also have a meeting room, suitable for general meetings or events.Benefitting from being close to the M6 motorway and the town centre, our business centre offers customers free, secure parking and disabled access. Plus there is a café onsite – the Posh Nosh Diner – that provides lunchtime snacks as well as more substantial catering.Our friendly on-site team provides general support as well as ad hoc services such as faxing and photocopying.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.