- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
FigFlex Watford sits on the first floor of Oak House, a striking three-storey building on the edge of Watford town centre.Covering more than 9,000 sq ft, our new Watford centre is made up of 16 sleek serviced offices, offering anything up to 16 workstations.These suites are complemented by an air-conditioned, glass-fronted meeting room and a dedicated coworking area with space for up to 26 people. We can also provide virtual office packages to help organisations gain a presence in a new location. That’s not everything. Elsewhere around the centre, there’s locker storage available, as well as a spacious breakout area for when you need some time away from the screen or a change of scenery. FigFlex Watford is less than five-minutes’ walk from Watford train station, which runs swift rail routes to London Euston every 15 minutes. This makes FigFlex Watford the perfect choice for any businesses keen to maintain a London presence without paying for London office prices. Anyone driving to FigFlex Watford can take advantage of the ample car parking spaces at Oak House or the various nearby public car parks. Meanwhile, cyclists are welcome to use our secure underground bike racks and shower facilities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.