- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Located directly off Uxbridge High Street, Charter Building is where many entrepreneurs come to grow their ideas. Whether you are looking for coworking space, a flexible office or a productive meeting room, Spaces Charter Building will provide just the space you need. This is first-class, flexible accommodation for growing businesses with excellent access by road or the nearby tube station. Conveniently placed just on the outskirts of London and very close to Heathrow airport, Uxbridge facilitates great connections, while the building itself is in the heart of a thriving business district. The Charter Building is a stone's throw away from the High Street, near coffee bars and restaurants. Some big hitters in businesses are in Uxbridge and Spaces is a great opportunity to join them as your business grows. In this stimulating and friendly environment, you can work alone, collaborate with colleagues, enjoy an Earl Grey or an espresso, and let ideas flow on the beautiful terraces. If you want to meet clients, simply book a room and we'll provide the rest. Settle in and focus on business, while your entrepreneurial flair flourishes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.