- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
With fantastic transport links and just a short walk to Uxbridge underground station, Citibase Uxbridge is perfectly located on the edge of a bustling, cosmopolitan town, providing the perfect new home for your business. Housed inside The Atrium building, the centre boasts a welcoming reception area, meeting rooms ready to service your individual needs and picturesque views of North-West London. A range of break-out spaces and an on-site cafe can be found in the central atrium, which has been transformed into a stylish 'open park' themed communal area, bringing the outside in. With two floors of bright, fully furnished office suites in various configurations, all available on flexible terms, there's plenty of space to suit businesses of all sizes. All the amenities of the town centre can be found in close proximity, with both The Pavilion and Intu shopping centres offering a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. Simply Gym is located directly next door, perfect for a lunchtime workout. With quick and easy access to M40 and M25, getting to and from work couldn't be easier. Uxbridge underground station is just 6 minutes' walk away, whilst numerous bus routes stop outside. Ample car and bicycle parking is available at the centre, making Citibase Uxbridge one of the area's best-connected addresses.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.