- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Located in a prominent area of Stockley Park, 4 Longwalk is a stunning building with floor to ceiling windows. The grand entrance's four-storey atrium allows for plenty of natural light, and each office is finished to grade A standards.There is a range of amenities nearby including restaurants, cafes, gyms, and the Stockley Park golf club. Sustainability sits at the core of 4 Longwalk's design. The building has been accredited with a BREEAM rating of 'excellent' and an energy performance certificate of an A. Clients will have access to amenities like recycling stores, a dedicated shower, drying room, and roof-mounted solar panels.Orega Stockley Park is surrounded by international companies including: M&S and Sharp making it the perfect base for any business.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.