- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
For Swindon office space, look no further than BizSpace. In BSS House, we provide offices to rent as well as commercial units that can be used as workshops, studios, storage or light industrial purposes. We also offer two meeting rooms that can be hired by the hour, plus a mailbox service.Converted in 1984, BSS House was the first business centre in Swindon and now has a well-developed business community.Totalling 100,000 square feet (9,290 square metres), clients benefit from three unloading areas, an onsite café, CCTV and extra security patrols throughout the night. Our Swindon office space also offers plenty of free car parking spaces, which are available on a first-come, first-served basis.We have a dedicated team based at our offices in Swindon, who are here to help your business grow. From 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday, our staff can provide support by giving advice, helping with your marketing activities or simply by providing administrative services. These include faxing, photocopying, printing, laminating, typing and postal services, including franking.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.